Custom made silk bomber dress (similar here $$$ or here $), Trousers underneath, adidas Stan Smiths and Sophie Hulme box tote
Okay so expect to be seriously hungry after you read this post. You might also have a serious case of interiors-envy much like I do after seeing all the beautiful places I luckily got to visit while I was in London. As I mentioned in my previous London post, there were a few whole days that I spent all by my lonesome which consisted of a lot of brave solo meals in restaurants (very rare for me) but luckily my favourite and the bestest eating partner ever (Jason duh) joined me on the tail end of the exploration of London by way of food and drink.
Places to eat/stay/see:
• Ace Hotel London – 100 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JQ, United Kingdom
• Albion Cafe & Bakery – 1.03, The Tea Bldg, 56 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JJ, United Kingdom
• Brick Lane Beigel Bake – 159 Brick Ln, London E1 6SB, United Kingdom
• Borough Market – Check their website for details
• Burger & Lobster – Multiple Locations
• Dishoom Shoreditch – 7 Boundary St, London E2 7JE, United Kingdom
• Hoi Polloi – Ace Hotel, 100 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JQ, United Kingdom
• Kopapa – 32-34 Monmouth St, London WC2H 9HA, United Kingdom
• Rough Trade Records – Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Ln, London E1 6QL, United Kingdom
• Sandwich by Tom Dixon – 87 Brompton Rd, London SW1X 7XL, United Kingdom
• Viet Grill – 58 Kingsland Rd, Greater London E2 8DP, United Kingdom
Breakfast at Hoi Polloi at the Ace Hotel London
Best interiors at Viet Grill
Solo breakfasts at Albion
The most rich and to die for chocolate cake and glorious interiors at Sandwich by Tom Dixon at Harrods
Strolling through St. James Park
Making our way through Borough Market
My favourite Roast Hog sandwich with pork scratchings yummmmmm
OH GOODNESS SO FRESH
Rough Trade Records
OMG guys this Salt Beef Beigel…
At first it was really hard to get a table at Dishoom cos of the long wait..but ended up going their twice during the trip cos it was just so damn good. Just look at that cheesy grilled toasty!!!
Obligatory stop at Burger & Lobster!
Dreamy Diptyque selection at Harrods
Davines at Harrods
Our last breakfast at Kopapa
No joke guys..this salted caramel milkshake successfully sparked my new found and current Salted Caramel obsession.
You hungry yet? ╰། ￣ ￣ །╯